Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last 3 Weeks!

My Friday's have been so busy, so I haven't been able to blog right away, but Friday's are still weigh in days. Unfortunately, yesterday was a dreadful weigh in day. I gained one pound! Now I am back up to 12 lbs to lose, and I have only 3 weeks to do so. Reality is, I may not make my deadline. I hate reality. I am still going to try my hardest.

Plateau's suck. I have been doing everything the same, I guess I could have worked out more, and maybe I could not cheat on Fridays and Saturdays, that would probably help. I did cheat last night though. Dang you lack of will power. You make me weak.

Good news time: I wore my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans last night when we went out for Mexican, and they looked good. How is this possible? Great question! I have no idea what the answer is. Last week I was one pound lighter and they looked horrible. They squeezed my fat rolls over the top. This week I started to put them on by accident, and I just went ahead and pulled them all the way up, snapped them, took a look in the mirror, and responded with a simple "Dang it feels good to be a gangster". Make sense of this for me please.

So here's to the last three weeks, maybe it won't happen, but I have to get as close to 120 as possible. 12 pounds would do it, and maybe, just maybe it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment