Friday, July 30, 2010

week 3 with no rejoicing from me...

After reading the title of this post, listen closely to the dramatic music that follows. "Dunt dunt dunnnnnn". Ahhh, yes, so very suspenseful.

I had a disappointing week, and so deservingly so. I filled my week with far to many cheat days, there was pizza- twice, and ahhh yes, that Fazoli's night. I actually skipped a few nights of walking as well. What happened to my determination? Where did my iron will go? Can I get back on the wagon this week?

So many questions to answer, but hopefully the answer is yes to the last of those. I really hope to lose 8 lbs in the next two weeks, which would make me feel better about two upcoming weddings we will be attending, and the dreaded state fair. Oh state fair, full of delicious and horrific treats taunting me from every little crevice of the fair grounds. What will I do?

To make a long story short, I really did not do much this week. I did lose 2 lbs, so I am down to 138. That is 18 lbs above my goal weight, and 9 weeks remaining of my personal challenge. I have to lose 2 lbs a week to meet my goal, but hopefully I can gain some ground in these next two weeks. I will need to be ahead of the game in order to stay where I need to be.

Time to get serious again...

No comments:

Post a Comment