Friday, November 5, 2010

Three Pound Weight Loss Week!

Another three pounds have been defeated.  That's right, I'm down to 122!  I am seven pounds away from my newest goal weight of 115, although, it seems like it would take more than 7 lbs to rid this body of its lumps.  The good news is, all of the toning I have been doing is starting to pay off.  I can see some shape in my arms.  Now, to conquer those obliques and saddle bags...

My friend Brandon and I decided to take a spin on No Shave November and start No Eat November.  Just kidding, I'm really not going to psycho over my weight loss, but I am going to fast a bit for a few reasons. The first reason is that I want to cleanse my body of all of the processed crap that is in there.  I believe that I my weight loss methods/maintenance would become more effective, and that I would have more energy.  The second reason is that I have been thinking a lot about how I would love to be physically thin, but more than anything, I want to be spiritually fat. Fasting can help me with both.

Due the negative connotations about fasting, and my own previous weight loss habits, here is a link to encourage you about the safety and benefits:  http://falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm.  Thanks Brandon for sharing!

The pressure is on in the biggest eating month of the year.  I really want to be at 115 the day the hop on our plane to Mexico.  I plan to act like I don't know what a diet is while I am down there, but until then, I really need to step up my game.  For example, the stuffed crust pizza I had for dinner last night, and the nachos I had for lunch are not going to be acceptable until Mexico.  We leave on December 7 and return December 11.

Now, back to my busy life, thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment