Ok, I know it's a lifestyle change, blah blah blah, but lifestyle, it's all relative, right?
Right before Thanksgiving I was down to 117. It is January 20th today, and I am back up to 125. I read that the average person gains 7 to 10 lbs during the holiday season (stinkin holiday parties). Well, the good news is, I know I can lose it by just doing what I need to do.
So it's time to get my booty back in the gym, time to start eating healthy and watching my calories again, and time to re-adapt to a healthier lifestyle. I've missed my weekly weigh ins, time to stop dodging them.
I will be posting again next week, hoping for a good weigh in...
Right before Thanksgiving I was down to 117. It is January 20th today, and I am back up to 125. I read that the average person gains 7 to 10 lbs during the holiday season (stinkin holiday parties). Well, the good news is, I know I can lose it by just doing what I need to do.
So it's time to get my booty back in the gym, time to start eating healthy and watching my calories again, and time to re-adapt to a healthier lifestyle. I've missed my weekly weigh ins, time to stop dodging them.
I will be posting again next week, hoping for a good weigh in...
No comments:
Post a Comment